Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dance Recital

Term 3 Week 9 and 10

On the Friday of week 9 we performed in front of our parents and caregivers. We gave another amazing performance- our parents and caregivers were very proud of all the effort we put into creating our cool dances. Here are some photos of each dance group and some of the performances-

Precious #8
Brotha Hoodz
T-MMANN
7 Dwarfs
The AMAZING dancers of room 19! 
All ready on stage for our grand performance. 
Showing off our smooth moves....
Doing our actions all in time...
Last dance- everyone up on stage! 
 

5 comments:

  1. I really like that you put the pictures
    and I love the class blog it pops out
    I'd will love to see the pictures of ployfest on the class blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G! Great work Mrs McGarry, you are a speedy worker infact you always make us happy by your speediness!Mrs McGarry, if I was to rate this post of our performance I will give you 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked saula's groups 1 because its our group.
    I also like it because I like it.
    I only wish there was a video of us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put each of our groups on your blogs
    I also love how you put a caption to inform the viewers each group name.
    next time are you able to pick a photo with me not being ugly. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like that you put each photo of our groups
    and i like the photos of the performances

    ReplyDelete