Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dance performance

Term 3 Weeks 8 and 9

These past two weeks have been frantic with endless dance practices so that we were all ready for our grand performance on Monday 15th of September. We really brought our 'A game' to our dances and 'wowed the crowd'- Mrs McGarry was so proud of us she even got up and danced- here is what we thought of our performance-

  • Andrew- we did good and had fun.
  • Adrian- There’s nothing to say but brilliant, we did it as a group and we finished our dance- perfectoo.
  • Alfreds- It went really well, we wowed the crowd and made everyone laugh. Me and the boys are happy with what we came up with.
  • Saia- it went so well I want to dance more with the brother hood crew.
  • John- it was good because we dance, and I didn't fail when I had to lift up Andrew.
  • Ofa- Thumbs up!
  • Sione- it went very awesomely because we practiced and practiced and we were pumped to do an  awesome dance :)
  • Lusia-I felt like our dance went really good and I’m glad I got it over and done with- awesome precious 8!
  • Mareta-I still had a very good time up there even though I was scared and shy. I knew I was going hard out cause my teacher started dancing and Whaea Barb had a huge smile on her face! I had a good time up there even though I have stage fright...I would actually say thank you to my group of girls and Sione for helping me get up there a bust my bum off !
  • Meleane-I think our dance performance went amazing because we were confident and we did it with pride and I have to say that this is the first time that our group and I was brave and confident.
  • Tufui- I think it was sensational because all the audiences face went, Wow! And I agree with what Meleane says.
  • Leah- I think it went well because we were together like a Whanau and it surprised me that I have skills!!!!!
  • Annaleigh- I think “Precious 8” did a fantastic job and I’m so happy that we did our dance, we rocked the stage!
  • Jaemon- I think it was amazing how we co-operated together.
  • Saula- REALLY good because we got things done but still had some ups and downs.
  • Prashneel- I think it was pretty good even though we had a rough time through practices.
  • Daley- I think our dance was awesome it made us learn about each of our group members, at the end we did better than we expected.
  • Kelston- I liked it because it was something creative and I've never enjoyed dancing like that before. It was a really good experience.
  • Zed- I liked the dance moves and the face paint including the music.
  • Rima- I loved the dance because it was original and we made it even with the rough time-frame we had to do it in.
  • Taina- Fantastic because all the teachers were jumping and the crowd were pumping all I wanted is to see people smile.
  • Makaydyn- It went pretty well but I think we should’ve made it more better and fun though.
  • Marissa- I think it went good, we had the crowd pumping, but I think we needed more confidence.
  • Ariana- I thought we looked amazing but I think we could've done better. 
  • Ngalu- I KNOW our performance went good because we got the whole school dancing.
  • Novie- Our performance was AMAZING! I never thought our performance would be so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs McGarry I like how you putted our hansom faces on it. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete